Small Business Administration (SBA)
sba.gov – Start and grow your business. Want to be an entrepreneur? This is where you go to learn how to start and grow your business.
Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD) – IMPORTANT FORMS
https://www.sbsd.virginia.gov/important-forms/ – The Virginia Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity (SBSD) provides key business development services to businesses in the Commonwealth of Virginia. SBSD has four divisions including Business Certifications, Business Development and Outreach Services, Virginia Small Business Financing Authority, and SBSD Agency Administration.
SBSD regulates Small, Woman- and Minority-Owned (SWaM) Business Certification in Virginia.
- SWaM Forms and Governing Regulations
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Forms
- Virginia Small Business Financing Authority (VSBFA) Forms
- Direct Loan Programs
- Economic Development Loan Fund
- SWaM Business Loan Fund
- Child Care Financing Program
- Credit Enhancement Programs
- SSBCI Cash Collateral Program
- Loan Guaranty Program
- SSBCI Capital Access Program
- Private Activity Bond Issuances for Qualifying Manufacturers & 501(c) (3) Non-Profits
- Small Business Investment Grant Program
Virginia’s eProcurement Portal (eVA)
https://eva.virginia.gov/index.htm – eVA enables you to do business with the Commonwealth of Virginia. The state buys more than $8 billion in goods and services, including construction, each year. Visit eVA to find out how to tap into this market.
Federal Business Opportunities – FedBizOpps (FBO)
fbo.gov – provides a single point of entry to view federal contract opportunities